Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
the committees had their final committee meeting last week!
aaawww. we'll definitely miss the fun and everything after our seniors left.
Anyway, i bet everyone is going through a tough time with,
Exams = depressed (!)
See, different people deal with exams in different ways. So here's some tips to get through exams by educational psychologists (wooaahh! Don't play play ah)
1. Get help: ask a teacher or tutor about how to revise, and exam skills.
2. Take short rests during your time of work and revision. If your mind is tired, it will not remember well (just a short rest ahh)
3. Plan your work: revise at times when you know you will work at your best.
4. Stay healthy: get enough sleep, eat sensibly.
5. Exercise: you need exercise to work well. Walk, run, play sport - whatever you enjoy.
6. Be positive: stop thinking about the future and failing.
7. Do your best: no-one can do more than this.
8. Be alert, talk to someone about your worries (TALK TO GOD!)
9. But don't be too relaxed! Some stress over exams makes you work hard for them.
10. Be sensible. Don't discuss with your friends after your paper. What is done is done. You cannot change what you have written!
AND OF COURSE THE MOST IMPORTANT TIP :
TALK TO GOD!! PRAY TO GOD!!
You do not need to face exams alone. God can help you. Search for Him. He can be a friend to you. Amen? Amen!'do your best and God will do the rest.'
1 Peter 5 : 7
'cast all your anxiety to Him because He cares for you'
ALL THE BEST!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Friday, July 31, 2009
Just a short announcement here.
As you know, PMR-ers will have to sit for another 4(!) papers before PMR. And, the first paper will start on Wednesday. Its time to really catch up with your studies. You've got Form 1, Form 2 and Form 3 things to stuff into your head in less than 3 months time, sad huh?
BUT, 'this' MIGHT/CAN/WILL help you out. Before that, lets see what the oldies, I mean, Form 4s say about this thinggy here.
" PMR EE really impacted me in a whole lots of ways last year. Not only did I further prepare for PMR. I walked out off it motivated and geared up for my exams. PMR EE was really worth it."
- David Yap
" PMR EE was a great seminar. It had given me lots of tips and it really helps. The notes prepared were also useful, short and simple. In the end, my results were good. You wouldn't regret at the end of the day :)"
- Angeline Yong
" PMR EE was a real awesome experience for me! I met tonnes of new people and had loads of fun! On top of that, I obtained a lot of handy tips which was really useful for me as I only started studying at almost the last minutes. DON'T MISS OUT THIS EVENT! :)"
- Zoe Tan
Awesome, right? Just by reading it makes you excited! Presenting...
PMR EE 2009
Date : 5th September
Time : 8 AM - 5 PM
Venue : HICT Klang
Price : RM 18 (walk in - RM 23)
Subjects : Maths, Science, Geography and History
For more information or to sign up, please go to 3E and ask for permission to see our very own Miss Soong Xin-Ee. Will I see you there?
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Casovia's evil plan : To make them stay at this position.
And finally, Miss Anita sharing.
AND AND AND, I've 14 RALLY SHIRT WITH ME :) Selling off at Rm 10 only. But the sad news is, we're left with XS only. Aiyarh, can fit one larhhhhh. Interested ? Go walk around the school and look for Nushka, Ai Lin or Casovia. Or, come join us in CF MEETING ! :)
Sorry arhh, I can't make funny post because I'm not funny.
God bless ! :)
Saturday, June 20, 2009
GUESS WHATS COMING BACK?!?!?!
COME ON! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT.
ISCF RALLY 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Join us in praising our Almight God!
Don't miss it.
ISCF RALLY WILL BE GIVING YOU A VERY GRAND OPENING .
Teehee! I'm not going to tell you nor give you a hint. You will have no choice but to come and see it for yourself ! :D
Come okay ? COME! Get your friends too!
(if not ailin will bite.)