Friday, July 31, 2009

Hey everyone :) .

Just a short announcement here.

As you know, PMR-ers will have to sit for another 4(!) papers before PMR. And, the first paper will start on Wednesday. Its time to really catch up with your studies. You've got Form 1, Form 2 and Form 3 things to stuff into your head in less than 3 months time, sad huh?

BUT, 'this' MIGHT/CAN/WILL help you out. Before that, lets see what the oldies, I mean, Form 4s say about this thinggy here.

" PMR EE really impacted me in a whole lots of ways last year. Not only did I further prepare for PMR. I walked out off it motivated and geared up for my exams. PMR EE was really worth it."
- David Yap

" PMR EE was a great seminar. It had given me lots of tips and it really helps. The notes prepared were also useful, short and simple. In the end, my results were good. You wouldn't regret at the end of the day :)"
- Angeline Yong

" PMR EE was a real awesome experience for me! I met tonnes of new people and had loads of fun! On top of that, I obtained a lot of handy tips which was really useful for me as I only started studying at almost the last minutes. DON'T MISS OUT THIS EVENT! :)"
- Zoe Tan


Awesome, right? Just by reading it makes you excited! Presenting...

PMR EE 2009
Date : 5th September
Time : 8 AM - 5 PM
Venue : HICT Klang
Price : RM 18 (walk in - RM 23)
Subjects : Maths, Science, Geography and History


For more information or to sign up, please go to 3E and ask for permission to see our very own Miss Soong Xin-Ee. Will I see you there?

God bless ! :)

No comments:

Verse Of The Day